Wednesday, December 30, 2015


I am really in love with the Apple Watch stand from Mosiso. I do not have a iwatch but I do have a phone. This thing just looked so sleek, industrial and stylish. I wanted to see if it would work with my phone and it works great. My phone is always hitting the floor in the middle of the night or getting water wasted near if not on it.  This Stand was made from high quality material . I am sure this will last longer than I do. The packaging is a cardboard box but, was professionally wrapped with a bubble wrap .This stand is not heavy at all in weight ,yet appears it is very durable. It has little grips on the bottom so that it doesn't slide. You can put your phone and your watch at the time for charging. Can even charge things like small electronic such as camera or kids games. There is large holes for the charging cords to fit through, this is extremely convenient! I am very impressed with this new gadget and really love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment