Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I REALLY LOVE THIS HEADSET!!!!!! I had one in the past, but never seemed to work right and would fall off. This one here not only love the design and the colors, I also love that it comes with 2 battery's. One is attached on the device and the other is in the box a spare. This was really very simple to set up. After charge for 2 hours you turn it on (you will see a blue light) then hold the power button till it flashes red and blue then you can connect to your blue tooth device. I listened to music for hours and made calls. It was AWESOME!!! I have a really large house and I can leave my phone in almost any room and the device still works. Which I like a lot!!! Hands free music and I don't have to hear anyone complain about my music is disturbing them!!!!! The calls I made was clear and there was no complaints about the other person not being able to hear me. I can not express how HAPPY and how much I LOVE THIS HEADSET!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment