Saturday, January 30, 2016

As hard as I have tried and not tried to quit smoking it is not happening. People say I am a idiot, but cigarettes have been in my life since I was 11. They was there during the good times and was always there in the bad times. But due to taxes they cost about as much as a car payment every month. I needed to find something different just to be able to afford it. Over the years I went from name brand to generic. I have tried rolling in the past and it cost me 50.00 for a manual machine that both broke in less than a year.

About the Product:
Features:
* The machine operate simply
* Cost saving
* Do it yourself
* Anti slip base
* Clean and Neat

Specification:
* Material: Metal, ABS Plastic
* It is good for 85mm,80mm cigarette
* Adapter Input : 100-240V AC 50~60Hz
* Color: Red & Black
* Size: 16*8.5*9.5cm

Package include:
1 x Electric Automatic Cigarette Roller/ Injector Maker
1 x Brush
1 x Adapter(US)
1 x User manual

The operation of this is very smooth, did not notice any grinding or strain on the machine. Simple to use. You put the tobacco in the clear tray on the top. Attach the cigarette paper to the end and just push the button. The machine pushes the tobacco in the sleeve and stops when it fills. It even has a tray that collects any loose tobacco. I like this because with the manual I had the tobacco flew everywhere and that stuff is like gold When you are trying to save money. Machine is made of quality materials and believe it will last a long time. I really enjoy using this!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment