Saturday, January 30, 2016


I have been looking for a wireless system for awhile now and seen this and had to test it out. I had tried a wireless mouse in the past and it never programmed on so I gave up for years.

* 2.4 GHz wireless connection
* 1 USB receiver for both keyboard and mouse;
* Sleek keyboard and mouse combo with low profile
*whisper-quiet keys
* Compact design with built-in numeric keypad
*hot keys customized
* Plug and play
* Wireless receiver is stored in the receiver slot at the bottom of the mouse;
*2 AA batteries required but NOT included.

This is a great little system . I love that there is only one required USB for both keyboard and mouse, and that it stores at the bottom of the mouse for when traveling with it. Making it less likely I will lose it!!!
It is durable but yet light weight and easy to carry for traveling. Me personally I don't like using a laptop because when I type I always hit the mouse pad and it messes everything up. I can see myself getting a laptop now. The set up is so easy, and simple. The only thing that I don't like about it is it does not have a lithium rechargeable battery. I can not stand old fashion batteries because they run down so fast!!! If they made it rechargeable I would be jumping over the moon so happy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment