Saturday, January 30, 2016

 The “MyAlfredo's” bag I received is black, not sure if there are other colors. There's a deep close-able main compartment that allows up to 3 gallons of trash! or Store up to 10 cans of soda. You to put a trash bag in so you can keep the car clean of all that little trash that eventually builds up into a lot of trash. You can even fill the bag with other things and tie your plastic bag on to the Trash bag making more room.
The bag is easy to install, all you have to do is slip it over the head rest so it is on the bars of the head rest and tighten the strap by pulling it. There is a hook at the bottom of the bag that is to hook on the metal framing of the under seat of your car. I did have some trouble with that part the strap is not long enough to reach the metal framing on my vehicle. So I attached it to the plastic of the back cover for the seat at the bottom.
The main compartment which is 100% leak proof is measured at 12" x 6" x 14" and made of PEVA. There are deep mesh pockets a zippered pocket on the front of the bag that is wide. At the bottom is a place for a average size box of tissues which is nice. No more running out from the box being to small or the box flopping around the back window and one day coming to rest trampled on the floor of the car.
This really is the best investment that could be made for my piece of mind to keep me from wanting to toss my family out the car for leaving their trash everywhere. As well helps me maintain a neat and comfortable sitting area with in my car. I need to see if the come in smaller sizes for my other car and then life would be complete!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment