Saturday, January 30, 2016

I Seen these and thought they was pretty awesome. I have been looking for ear buds that I don't have to worry about falling off when I wear them. I find that my ear buds have a line on them are always getting dangled. I end up with soar ears or a ear bud in cake batter. So to find some that are blue tooth is pretty awesome!!

* Excellent Replaceable Battery Design
* 16 hours(100mahX2) Combined Battery Life.
* 360 Degree Adjustable Sports Ear hook.
* Comes With Replaceable Battery
* 2 hours talk time and 200 Hours standby
* View headset battery status on your iphone.
* Comfortable & Durable
*Clear and Convenient cCommunication
* Connect Two Devices at The Same Time.
*Compatible with Apple, Samsung, HTC /Xiaomi Meizu and all other models of mobile phones, ipad and all other tablet PCs, notebook computers, desktop computers(If Your computer without bluetooth, Please to use a bluetooth adapter )
* Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V4.1
*Charging methd: Power supply with output of DC5V 150mAh
* Net weight :15.1g
* Battery: Rechargeble lithium-ion ploymer battery
* Bluetooth power class: Class 2
* Profile supported:HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP/APT-X
* IOS system power display

To be honest a lot of the technical stuff is a total loss for me. I can only tell you how well the product works for me. These have a awesome color that I just love!!!! The red is so bright and eye catching some that I have had in the past have been pretty bland in color. They was easy to pair with my phone just have to hold power button on the ear buds till you see the red and blue flashing light, then open your blue tooth on your device and you will see X17 and press that and it will pair. They fit really well and are very comfortable. You are able to answer the phone with out any problem and the communication is clear. They stay in place really well I found out a little the hard way. I was wearing them when I had to break up a fight and call the police. I even got clipped in the struggle and they stayed in place. So you does what they say about staying in place. I also like the hooks because they can be intertwined when not using and wear like a necklace and stay in place as well. AWESOME PRODUCT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment