Saturday, January 30, 2016

I seen this blue tooth speaker box and had to test it out. I like the color red and that is one of the things that caught my attention. It’s description states that it is water proof which is a plus. I have wanted one to put by my bed. I remember when I was younger I would have a portable tape player then, went to cd player with speakers sitting by my bed to listen to music. The Stereo systems always seemed to big. Then Mp3 players come out and I continued in the tradition. I always had the portable , I guess computer speakers now. The lines are such a pain in the behind. Things was never as neat as I would like them to be. This Speaker box is the answer to that problem. Not only is there no lines this is small enough that it looks nice on my end table. What I love most is that it has a rechargeable battery. I hate the old fashion batteries they never seem to stay charged long. By this being water proof if my glass of water spills I know at least this will be safe from any damage.

About the Product
* Slim and small
* Convenient to carry around.
* Great Sound Quality
* Waterproof
* Hand-free Calls.
* Works with Google Talk, Skype and video chat
* Universally Compatible - Suitable most Blue tooth-enabled devices. Such as iPhone6s plus 5S 5 4S and Android smart phones, Samsung Galaxy Phones, etc.

This product really was just what I needed. It is durable well made and works great for what I want it for. I can listen to my music as I fall to sleep and if a call comes in I can push a button and have hands free speaker phone. ( Have it connected to my phone) The communication on this is clear for me and the caller. I don’t do much chat and have not tried that out, but I am sure it works just as good. What is really cool about this is when I travel I can easily pack this and take with me!!! Not regretting this decision to get this speaker box!!



No comments:

Post a Comment