Saturday, January 30, 2016

I am updating my phone soon to a Samsung Galaxy and seen this and to test it out. I am always losing my cords because my daughter takes off with them all the time because we usually get the same phone. I was hoping with this here it goes on my desk and stays on my desk.

About Product:

* Qi standard wireless charging pad for all Qi-compatible devices
* Simply drop phone to start charging, No precise alignment required
* Equipped with slip resistant rubber strip to ensure stable charging experience
* LED indicator to notify user when device is in charging status
* Crafted for maximum efficiency and safety

Devices that NEED A Separately Purchased Wireless Charging Battery Cover/Wireless Charging Receiver:
* Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note4, Galaxy Note edge and Galaxy Note3
* Nokia Lumia 1520, 925, 820, 720

Device with Built-in Wireless Charging Receiver Module:
* Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 EDGE, S6 Edge+
* Google Nexus 4/5/6/7/5x/6p/HD, Moto 360 smart watch
* Nokia Lumia 950xl, 950, 930, 929, 920, 830, 735
* LG: D1L, LTE2, G2 Verizon, G3, G4
* SONY Xperia Z3 Verizon

Package Includes
Wireless Charging Pad x 1
Micro USB Cable x 1
User Manual x 1

Specifications
Output: 5V / 1A
Charging distance:'8mm
Charging Efficiency: '73%

I am very excited about this product. I plugged it up as soon as I got it. Although I did not have my Samsung I made a video showing putting my Iphone on it and it lite up a awesome color of blue. There are rubber edges all the way around to protect the gadget as well as the phone or tablet. It does not slide easily. I took the gadget to where I am getting my phone (which btw is in back order even though promised it would be in by now. What can you do??) anyway took it up there and asked to use a display phone to test it out and worked great started charging right away. This is really coming up to be one of my favorite new gadgets!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment