Saturday, January 30, 2016

I seen this and wanted to get it because the ones that I have bought in the past from local department store did not work very well, by not being very bright or just stopped working after a week or two. This came in a box with very easy to understand instruction on how to put together. There are little knobs to adjust the angle of the light as well as the solar panel. It can be placed in the ground or comes with screws to place on the side of the house. I put it together and put it outside and planned on coming back that night to see how well it worked. When I went back outside that evening to my shock it was gone. Knowing I was not losing my mind I began searching for it I found it. A stray dog had come up into my yard and tore it out of the ground and chewed it. I was about in tears I was provided a free sample of VicTsing free for testing and review and was asked only to give my honest review . I was sure I had messed up. I was not sure how I could give a complete review on how well it worked when I did not even see it work. My daughter came home from work and was looking at it and started pushing the button and the light came on. It was not just a little light it was a bright light. I was totally AMAZED!!! Here this dog tore this from the ground and even chewed on it and it still works.
My mistake was putting it in the ground I did not feel like pulling out the drill and crewing it on the house. But do to my laziness I now know this is a AWESOME light and durable enough to withstand a attack from the local stray. I believe it is going to last a long time!!!! Now I have it screwed on my house!!! I would love to get more of these because I live in the country and it is to expensive to run lights through electricity and solar lighting is the way to go!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment