Saturday, January 30, 2016

I was very excited when I seen this and wanted to try this out. Since I have been trying out head phones, I tend to ignore the people around me which I personally am happy with, but it can cause some issues with them. I thought this would be great to wear and people not even know I was wearing it and I could still interact without any problems.

About Product:

* Support Hands-free Calling For Most Smartphones
* Perfect for Listening to Music at work
* Built-in HD and sensitivity microphone.
* Support A2DP
* Built-in 50mAh polymer battery.
* Up to 4 hours of continuous talk time
* 3.5 hours of music time.
* Connected with 2 smart phones at the same time
* Wireless range up to 10 meters.
* Battery: Li-on battery
* Siri: Yes

Package Included:

1 x Earphone
1 x Instruction
1 x USB Charger cable
1X Gift kston packaging

I found that it fits my ear well and that I can wear it for long periods of time. The sound is clear and the calls are as well and the caller can hear me clearly. No one can tell I am wearing this which is great . Wish I had one of these when I worked at the call center. A lot of long hours no calls and if got caught listening to music or watching movies you could get fired. This would have been great, not suggesting anyone go break rules at work, but me personally I would have with this. I can set my phone down and move around the room with no worries of getting out of range. I dont have two phones , but did pair to my daughters as well to make sure it works and it does. Pairing is so simple it took a few seconds, but I have a crappy phone and need to get another one. Just push the button on the side until you see the red and blue flashing lights, make sure you have your bluetooth open and look for S530 and click on it to pair, then your in business. I am really enjoying this gadget and highly suggest it if you are looking for a more discreet bluetooth device for listening to music or for calls. Totally hands free!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I really like this an want to get one for work so can listen to my music an still hear people around me an able to drive without holding my phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool. They do just that !!

    ReplyDelete