Saturday, January 30, 2016

I am always looking for nifty little gadgets that are space or time saving. When I seen this I had to test it out to see how well it works, and if it will be the space saver I am looking for.

About Product:

* Good quality
* Durable
* Full function
* Allen Keys: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6
* 16 function all in one tool
Socket Hex Wrench 8/9/10/mm
Slotted Screwdriver
Phillips Screwdriver
Socket Extension Rod
Solid Wrench 8/10/15/mm
Hex Key Wrench 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm
Spoke Wrench

This really is as small and space saving as it says in the listing. Once I had it in my hands I knew it has so much more potential than just being used on bicycles. This is compact enough to fit in a athletic belt, even strapped to the bike itself, can be place in a small tool box for a car, the options are so many. My daughter does have a bike and it can be used for that , but I also see placing it in my car. Have you ever been at the DMV and needed to put new tags on the car, but no screwdriver, and it is too tight for the coin your trying to use? This will be perfect to have for times like that. I have tried having a tool box in the car with the bigger tools but it seems to always get knocked over and scattered, but I can place this in the back compartment with some other little tools I have gotten and no worries about losing anything. It is a bit on heavy side, but in my mind makes it a little more durable than the lighter stuff. Awesome find Awesome Gadget!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment