Saturday, January 30, 2016

Honestly this is a lazy persons dream, I know cause I can be. There have been times I was tired because I was waking up every hour and had to be up at 6 am and hated rolling over to look at the clock. I was turned away from the clock because the glare from the light made it hard to sleep. I had seen this and had to test it out!!!

About Product:

* Projection time function(pressing button).
* Max/Min temperature and humidity records.
* Power Supply: 2 x AAA battery (not included) / DC 4.2v input(included).
* Net Weight: 156g approx.
* Weight included package: 194g approx.

Wow I really was impressed. I love having to just look up to the ceiling and seeing the time it is really nice, and don’t take long to get used to. Setting up the clock is easy with easy instructions. I really enjoy this clock because I can turn it away from and the gentle glare is on the wall and the clock is on the ceiling. I f I want to know temperature just turn and look and turn it back. The alarms works and the time stays set. There is a place to put batteries, so you can even take this when you travel. It is a Great gadget and I really love it. I do wish it came with enclosed rechargeable battery, I hate traditional batteries they are 3/4 dead when you buy them.



No comments:

Post a Comment