Friday, January 29, 2016

My husband had one of these a few years back (a different brand) but it died after one summer.

About Product:

* Highly reliable 
* Zap Bugs or Flies in ONE SWAT
* No need to swing multiple 
* No toxic bug sprays
* Safe
* Operates on two AA batteries
* Trusted

I was really excited when I spotted this!! My husband used to have one that he beat to death killing flies and I never seen them in the store since. You should have seen the look on his face he is a hard man to make happy but he since this he was almost dancing around he was so happy. Since the last one he had we have moved to the country side and no matter how much you try there are flies that seem like they will not go away or die off. He has been happily swatting flies every since , all though so far they are not all killed off at least I don't hear any more complaints.
There was not any batteries included, but that was fine had some in the drawer. Light weight easy to use and appears to be pretty heavy duty and don’t see it breaking any time soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment