Saturday, January 30, 2016

I was tired of plugging my phone into my car audio system all the time and wanted a bluetooth device that was small and inexpensive. This gadget was just what I was looking for.

About :
* Top-Brand Bluetooth Accessories for Smartphones.
* Normal speakers become hands-free Bluetooth wireless speakers
* Connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
* Simple to Use
* Automatically Connect
* 8 hours playing time
* Can reach more than 10M in open space
* Size (LWH): 6.8 inches, 4.4 inches, 1.1 inches
* Weight: 2.4 ounces
* Free Lifetime Technical Support

Packaging include
1 xMpow Streambot Receiver
1 x 3.5mm -3.5mm Audio Cable
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Audio Adapter

It does what it says it does. It pairs fine and audio sounds good, sound is loud and clear. It is small enough for me to carry in my pocket or purse. When I get in my car I press the Bluetooth widget on my phone and it connects automatically. When I get out of the car, I just leave the thing on an it will turn off on its own. I stream music from my phone to a speaker that I have outside and listen to music. It works very well. Range is about 30 ft as stated and the charge does last for hours. I use it everywhere. For my headphones, car, and many other things. I have really enjoyed having this music is a big part of my life and love being able to have anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment