Saturday, January 30, 2016

This was a life saver for me recently. We just went through a blizzard that broke records for this area. I was able to use this the few times we temporarily lost electricity. As soon as I got it I put batteries in and began checking it out. There are no on/off switches, you simple pull up and the light comes on. I was afraid that even though you pushed it down it would drain the batteries so I closed it slowly and at a certain point just before completely down it does in fact turn off.The led lights are really bright on this!! I would like to have seen that it had a rechargeable battery. Maybe it will be in the future. Over all I really love this product and there are so many uses outside of emergencies. Camping, outings in the evenings, the list goes on. I do plan on getting more of these to have in several spots in my home and some to put in my cars!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment