Saturday, January 30, 2016

I always look forward to seeing what Anbes comes out with next they have great well made long lasting products and really are a all time favorite of mine!! When I seen this head set I knew I had to try it out. This was something that was only in movies fake props and in cartoons.

About Product:

* Stable Bluetooth signal and lower Power Consumption.
* Dual microphones reduce noise.
* Air your two phones simultaneously, so you can switch freely from your personal call and business call.
* Voice technology
* Long Battery Life
* Range up to 33 FT/10m

Package Includes:
1 Bluetooth Headset
1 USB Charing Cable
1 User Manual
3 Sizes of Earplugs

Wow this is like some kind of star treck stuff. This is really a cool gadget. I got this and was able to pair it right to my phone with no problems. I was able to listen to music and when a call come in just simple said yes and the phone answered, How cool is that??? I can move around and leave my phone sitting in the room and the call stays clear and no cut outs in my music. It is easy to put on comfortable to wear. Pair is so simple just follow instructions. I know I say this almost every time if not every time but I really Love Anbes products and look forward to what they com out with in the future. This really is a product to get!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment