Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Jeasun A8 Multi-Function Car Head Up Display When I seen this I was really blown away by the technology. I know people by now must think I am coming out of a cave somewhere, but in a way I am I live in a very small town and don’t watch much TV or travel much, so there you go. I just had to test this out. My daughter is about to get her drivers license and I want this for her car.

About Product:

* Cool Factor
* 5.5 Inch LCD display is portable
* Easy for drivers to read data
* No professional installation is required.
* Automatic and manual brightness adjustment
* No glare.
* Display of vehicle speed, engine speed, water temperature, consumption, average fuel consumption, driving mileage, low oil hint, engine failure.

1.Plug-and-play for OBDII protocol cars
2.Engine speed alarm reminder, facilitating timely shift and saving fuel consumption.
3.Overspeed single-stage and four-stage alarm modes for choose, more conductive to safety driving.
4.5.5" large screen and high-definition display.
5.New function: driving mileage measurement.
6.Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometer and mile.
7.Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more beneficial to control HUD.
8.Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.

Specification:
Compass precision: ±1°
Speed range: 0-400KM
Real time precision: the same as satellite
Satellite positioning time: Cold start: 30s, hot start: 1s
HUD size: 99mm*90mm*23mm
12V car charger: 1000mA
USB cable: 1m
The major electronic components are consistent with ROSH standard

Package List:
1 x HUD Host
1 x Reflective Film
1 x Non-slip Mat
1 x OBD II Connection Line
1 x English User Manual

So when I got this I first looked at it and was shaking my head, How was I going to be able to install this??? Here I am a 44 yr old house wife with some but not much experience with the mechanics of a car. First of all where do I plug it up? It was you tube time.... I seen there was a mention of a instillation video in the product listing so I went to it and watched the video. That seemed simple enough, but still had no clue where the OBD II adapter was on my daughters car. So once again you tube it..... gotta love it found a video that showed me right where it was at. Plugging it in was very simple the hardest part was bending down far enough to get to it, the OBD II is tucked just under the panel where it is accessible but not visible unless you are looking under there. After doing all that all that was left was to program it. you do have to read the manual to know what to do, but that is simple to read as well, just takes patience and a little time. So I read through the manual and did everything there was to do. I even went through if you cant get done section on the manual, and it still did not work. I got the HUD to go off and could see the and the speed to show up , but the speed and the tact never registered. Then I remembered reading it does not work for all cars. So I come back and looked it said that it worked for 2003 and up. It works the gauge lights up and everything programs the display is clear on the windshield more so at night, but it just didn’t work on my car a 2001 PT Cruiser. So I will contact the company about a trade in which I am sure they will assist me with. Still a awesome gadget in my Book!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment