Saturday, January 30, 2016

I have had power strips in the past and surge protectors, but never one with usb ports on it. My computer desk was a jungle of wires that need to be organized, not to mention that I had the camera plugged over here to charge , the speaker over there. and took a chance of losing something or it getting knocked over and damaged.

About :

* 6 USB Charging Port (2.4A*2, 1A*4, total 6A) Will Allow A Faster Charging Time
* 6 US Standard Outlet Powering up Electrical Appliances, Computer, TV, Stereo for Your Home / Office / Business
* On & Off Power Switch Let You Quickly and Safely Control the Flow of Electricity with A Single Touch
* Material: Fire-resistance PC Shell, 100% Copper Wire Which is Anti-oxidation and Overload Protection
* 12-Months Warranty and excellent Customer Service
* Rated Power:1625W
* Rated Voltage: 125V
* Rated current:13A
* USB Total: 6A
* Product Size: 28.0*13.0*5.0cm

I had to give this a try. Not only could I have my computer and accessories plug in as normal, but I could also charge phones cameras or anything else!!
This leaves me plenty of room to have on usb ports on the computer so I can leave whatever I need plugged up and not loose the cord!! I am very happy with this product it is very well built and made of good materials, does not feel flimsy like some other power strips you get can feel. I have had no problems it works great!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment