Saturday, January 30, 2016

These are some nice little lights I thought they would be bigger, but I am ok with it. It was too cold when I got them in the mail to place outside where I wanted to place them. So I decided to put them up in my hall across from the different windows that get a lot of daylight and sunshine. This way I can light my hallway without wasting electricity. It has enough light to do what I need them to do and I am happy. But to give them a good test , I sprayed water on them to make sure they will continue working and they did. There is no assemble required other than putting it where you want it. The kit comes with screws to be able to do that. They really appear to be pretty durable and look forward to getting more for the outside of my house in the future!!




No comments:

Post a Comment