Saturday, January 30, 2016

We recently looked at our Dish bill and it had gotten over $200/ month. So I called to get it cut down. Supposable it was suppose to be $68.00 a month, that last for about 2 months then it went to $81.00 This month it jumped back up to $101.00 we have the same amount of channels no upgrades no rental no perks. We are wasting so much money having that. We are almost out of the contract. Once it is over then the dish is becoming a fire pit!!! I plan on getting ROKU, but we still needed to view our local channels for news and such. I had tried the 1byone Super Thin Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna - 25 Miles Range and it did not quit work like I would have liked for it too. I was to far out in the country living in a little hick town for it to get the performance that it could offer without the booster. When I seen this one I had to give it a shot the other one works great for the channels it gets, but just not enough range to it. This one is perfect!! I get more channels not many but enough to make me happy! The closet major city is over 100 miles from here. The picture is clear and I can even turn on the radio with this how awesome does that get!!! So over all I am happy with this product !!! Cant wait to get to drop Dish So I can save for a vacation in Cancun!!!

* 50 miles
* 20-foot coaxial cable for greater flexibility
* Receives free broadcast HDTV
* Easily hidden
* Easy to install and set up.
* Can put it higher on wall
* Lay flat on table
* Place it high on window (strongly recommended)
* Move it freely.
* Quality materials.
* Excellent performance. Over 40 channels!
* Get both HD and SD.
* Get radio stations.
* 100% with one year warranty



No comments:

Post a Comment