Saturday, January 30, 2016

You can plug into a wall or a car, but what do you do when you are left without that option? I have been looking for something that will do just that give me a recharge when there is no other option. I seen the info on this and wanted to test it out.

About Product:

* Fits in the palm of your hand
* Works with multiple devices
* Built-in USB and MicroUSB cables 
* Gives max 2.4A
* Great for android phones 
* Precise IC protector 

Package contents: 
1x 6000mAh charger 
1x extra USB cable. 

I love it. Awesome because I can charge my phone and my husband or daughter can charge theirs as well. We recently had a weather emergency where there was a very strong chance we would loose power. Thank God we did not but the first thing I did was change this thing up and it was here and ready in case of need!! It's slim, portable easily fit in purse of pocket, can charge it from a wall port or computer if no power outlet nearby and charges up to 3 devices at once. Also includes adapters in case your standard device isn't 18-pin compatible.Has 3 small green light to let you know it is charged. No need for your own cable. This can be a life saver in case of emergency or just convenient when you need a quick boost. Worth Having!!




No comments:

Post a Comment