Saturday, January 30, 2016

I have been testing out headsets and ear plugs and I seen these and thought they really looked nice. They have a lot of technical information on them, But I am somewhat clueless to what that stuff means.

About Product:

* Interference-reduction technology in the built-in microphone.
* Great compatible with most MP3 Players, & Phones
* Voice control functions
* All-metal sound chamber
* New dual damping system
* 45 days money-back & 18-month worry-free warranty

As I was saying I go by looks more than anything, but that is all changing. I was a little disappointed in seeing that the gold coloring on the ear buds was more plastic gold looking than metallic like in the picture. What they lack in looks do they do make up for in sound.I could not hear anything but music not even my husband in the back ground yelling at me!! As soon as I plugged them into my phone and put them in my ears I was almost blown away they had a awesomely loud yet clear sound. I had to turn down the volume instantly. I am on the verge of being on a hearing aid so they have some great audio effects on this pair of ear buds!! I have gotten a little spoiled to blue tooth so I will be watching this company for any products that are blue tooth !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment