Saturday, January 30, 2016

When I seen this I thought it was really cute, and a very creative idea.
I have been needing light for my computer area. I didn't need a ton of light just enough to do to see in general. Traditional lamps give off to my glare and most computer lights run off battery and I can not stand traditional batteries.

About the Product:

* Eyesight protection
* Portable
* No batteries needed
* Charge free
* Works great with your laptop, power bank or wall charger

I plug this in to my computer and it works great. Does not get hot. There is no glare. This is just great all the way around. I want to get some se for if a time comes I need extra light from my phone. This is a winner!!!



There is no link for this, but I am sure that you can look on amazon and find some made by another manufacturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment